Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's About Time!


I've been thinking about starting a blog for quite some time now, but have put it off. This evening just seemed like the time to jump in head first and do it. So with some trepidation, HERE I GO!!


I hope some of you experienced bloggers out there will give me some guidance and tips, because I have no idea what I'm doing!


For now, I'm just going to do a small post to get off the ground, but will soon tell a bit about myself. I plan to share some images and will show some of my artwork as well.
I'm posting a photo of an icon from the city in which I live. Can you guess my home?
Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet Bonnie!!!! Welcome to this wonderful Land of Blog!! You are going to love, love it ~ and make so many precious friends. Congratulations for taking this step, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!! Hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete