Wednesday, May 5, 2010

IS ANYONE OUT THERE?

I haven't been posting lately, because I don't think anyone is visiting.  So, I'm asking everyone who visits to please just leave a small message, even just to say "hi", so I'll know that someone has been here! 

Also, if there are any tips from any of you about how to encourage people to come to my blog, please let me know!

Here is a sweet picture to share.  It is my mother when she was a teenager, probably taken around 1946 or so.  Her name was Lois, but most of her family called her Janie.  You are welcome to use it for your personal art.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture. I love old photographs like this. (And, on an unrelated note, I am new to blogging as well, but registering my blog with search engines and on bloghub.com seems to have improved my traffic some.) Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie. Thanks for the blog visit and for leaving a link to your blog as well...it's nice to meet you. And this photo of your mother is charming...it's generous of you to share it.

    ReplyDelete